Saturday 27 October 2012

New Beginning

Earl grey tea cupcake from The Primrose Bakery.

I thought I'd introduce myself with a cupcake, it seemed apt. I devoured the little beauty on a recent staycation to London, which was a week worth of shopping, indulging and sightseeing.

It's amazing how time flies. We went on our London trip in May, and recently I've been yearning for a little holiday. The winter cold is coming closer, and I'm finding myself in a fluffy dressing gown and boot slippers (wishing I could wear them to work). I'm feeling very autumnal and I'm fancying a bit of that shopping spree again.

Holidays aside, I thought the pretty cupcake might be a nice introduction to this little blog space of mine. I'm sure you'll learn more about me as I write, but for now, if you have any questions, fire away :)

Fiona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...