Tuesday 30 October 2012

Three Little Wishes

1. Raspberry Colour Yoke Dress - £26.55 in the sale
2. Teal Embellished Prom Dress - £58.50 in the sale

My favourite outfit combination has to be... dresses and leggings/tights. Needless to say, I own a few too many dresses, and find myself looking to expand the collection on a regular basis. 'Looking' is the key word, but if I could, I'd be adding these beauties to my basket.

Number one and three would be work suitable with thick tights and heels or ballet flats. The middle one really caught my eye, I'm a huge fan of teal and I love a bit of sparkle. It would be nice for evening drinks or a meal out.

They're all from Dorothy Perkins. I'm really loving the collections that they have out at the moment, from their dresses to their embellished jumpers.

If only I had an infinite amount of wardrobe space... ;)

Fiona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...