Sunday 11 November 2012

REVIEW: Mac 'Shy Shine' Lipstick

I recently purchased this lipstick from the Cheshire Oaks' CCO store and I have to say, so far I love it. I'm generally a big fan of MAC lipsticks. Although they're a bit pricey, I think they're definitely worth the investment.



I'd describe the colour (in my opinion) as a neutral toned pink shade with a hint of tan. I'd say that compared to Creme Cup (one of my favourites) it's a bit more subtle, and I love the formula too.



For me it seems to just lightly enhance my natural lip colour whilst giving my lips a bit of gloss. So I get the glossy look without having to use a lipgloss that fades away too quickly.


On a side note, when I browsed the MAC section of the CCO, I noticed they also had Saint Germain in the lipstick section, along with the three limited edition Snowglobe eyeshadow palettes in the eyeshadow section. Just incase someone is planning to make a trip very soon :)

What are your thoughts on this lipstick?

Fiona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...