Thursday 8 November 2012

The Past Few Days..

Clinique superbalm moisturising gloss in Grapefruit
Clinique All About Eyes

...I have spent far too much time on Ebay.
Ebay is mostly a friend, I find the occasional bargains such as the one above and it's great (I believe both cost around £4.00 and they're brand new) but sometimes I get a little Ebay nutty and find myself getting far too many things, like lately. The above picture is just a selection of the naughty Ebay-related treats that have come through the letterbox. On a good note, I'm looking forward to trying these items out and I'll let you know how I find them.

Variety of Lindt bars (from the Lindt store)

...I've eaten too much chocolate.
I love chocolate, but then, who doesn't? We recently went to the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (for us this is quite a trek, so I did stock up on Lindt and Cadbury goodies whilst we were there). I also bought a new MAC lipstick which I'll be reviewing shortly, and a variety of christmas presents, I'm being so organised this year.

On a side note, I'd definitely recommend going to the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. After the long long car journey I really hoped for an excellent day and we really did get that. I thought there was a good selection of shops and the CCO (favourite!) was stacked full of MAC goodies. I even found Mr stocking himself up with new ties, which was pretty sweet.

Yankee Candle in Vanilla Satin (large jar)

...We got ourselves some Yankee Candles!
They arrived today, it's probably silly but I got excited. We ordered a large Vanilla Satin (pictured above), and a few of the smaller votives for various jars and holders I had. We're burning Vanilla Satin now, it smells somewhat sweet.

Keeping Mum DVD

...I watched Keeping Mum for the millionth time.
It's okay, because it's my favourite film, ever. I just find it so... warming? I doubt that's the way to explain it. I can watch it on a gloomy day and feel instantly better. It still makes me chuckle slightly places, even though I know what's coming. And that, I believe, is the making of a good film.

Fiona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...